Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ouchie

Yesterday I dropped off the prescriptions my doc had wrote out for me. One for the eppie needle, and one for my tummy. I am pretty sure that she had marked that generic was okay. My guess is that they don't have generic for those or something because I got the name brand....and I walked out of Walgreens with my pocketbook $200+ lighter. Its a damn good thing I am getting paid today!! The eppie needle has changed since the last time I had it....it used to be in a little box kit with the needle, and what other...now it it is kinda like a pen. But thicker in diameter and longer. I am just going to continue to hope that I don't get stung by a bee any time soon!! I think it has been like 11 years since the last time I got stung.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home