Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, September 24, 2007

Chatter

Get ready for a shock. I didn't go out on Friday night. No hell did not freeze over, I just had the worst allergy attack I have ever had. I am suprised I could even move, my head felt like 1000 lbs and ready to explode. I forgot that I had some allergy medicine until Saturday morning. I took that and felt so so much better.

Saturday I decided I needed to clean up the front yard since we are having guests this coming weekend. I haven't had to garden or take care of a yard in...well ever. We go SO much done, yet there is still so much more to do. We even planted bulbs!! I hope they actually bloom now!! We spent like 4 hours in the tiny front yard. I do have pics, however with my computer being dead, well...I can't really post them until I get them on a disc. I have a lot of pics too!!

Yesterday it was trying to get the Tivo working at the new place. It is very sporadic at working right now, and the dvd player won't work either. We have to get "How I Met Your Mother" and "K-Ville" recorded tonight since we will be down the street watching the Saints game.

It is going to be a busy week getting the house all ready for our guests!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stace-- I keep meaning to nag you more often: GET SOME SLEEP! dear god woman, you sleep less than any person I know. It amazes me how you can function, and still be fun stacey all the time! :P I bet you after a week of getting good rest at night, you'd feel better than3 months of working out and drinking the gallons of water Mon suggests. ha. 5 bucks betcha!
take care, and save a guest room spot for me at the new place! I need a visit! :)
-kristy

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home