Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am ready for my close up.....

We got a notice in the mail yesterday that the new Fox series "K-ville" will be filming today in my neighborhood. One of the locations is one street over on Dante. The other is....wait for it....are you ready? The Maple Leaf babee. My home away from home. They will be shooting both interior and exterior shots. You know when I get off work I am gonna go and check it out. I am excited to see the show air. You can view it now if you want....I know nola.com had a link so people could watch it in advance, I like waiting. I hope the show does well because it is providing so many local people with jobs right now, including a friend and she doesn't need to lose a job right now.

So watch it when it comes on please. Give it a chance. It will help us here in NOLA.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I can't wait for this show! I wanted to watch the pilot online but it won't work on any of my computers for some reason! It was fun watching them film at Jackson Square. I beleive a certain NOLA bloggers daughter has a cameo in the pilot as well!

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey -- found you thru Zoot, and had to introduce myself as I am 80 miles above you in BR!

I'm not familiar with this series but I'm gonna check it out now!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Too cool!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home