Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Prattle

  • We rode our bikes past the K-Ville set yesterday evening. They changed the name of the Maple Leaf for the filming. It was something like Spreaders or Shakers or something along that line. I do know it started with an "S". That is how observant I am. On the way back from the bike ride we got stopped from crossing a road so they could film a car parking on Dante. Kristen thought it was a car chase. Nope just a car parking.
  • Our bike ride was much more pleasant and easy to handle yesterday. We rode along the levee to the Huey P. Long Bridge. It had a few hills that really got the legs burning, but the ride was so smooth. As you know the streets here in NOLA aren't the "best".
  • Britney Spears song is stuck in my head. You know the one that was on the VMAs? Regardless of what most people think of her right now and that whole situation, something was done right. People are STILL talking about it, about her, about everything. She is in the spotlight nice and bright. I feel sorry for the girl. She needs some help but doesn't obviously want it right now.....
  • In hopes to get that song out of my head, tonight I am heading to d.b.a. If you are a local and you read this, come out tonight or one of the next few Thursdays this month. My friend Paul Sanchez is playing from 7-10 and it one of the most fun, relaxing and enjoyable evenings of music you will have. You never know who will stop in to join him on stage, you never when you might get to hear a new song. (He starts recording next month I believe) You do know when you will hear an old fav cuz he loves taking requests. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home