Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, September 07, 2007

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly


People!! This is a special, special wonderful day. Do you know why? Because I have in my hand, a Pumpkin Spice (soy) Latte!!!! I am so happy!! It is wonderness on my taste buds.

I felt like an idiot when ordering this morning. No one knew until I told Kristen about it later....but I ordered a blueberry muffin. I didn't want a blueberry muffin. I wanted a blueberry bagel and I didn't realize I had said the wrong thing until after I had it in my hand. I think I got befuddled in my Pumpkin Spice (soy) Latte euphoria.

The Saints lost. Bad. It was hard to watch. I hope the Seahawks do much better this weekend!! Week 6 will be a hard week for me. Saints v. Seahawks. In Seattle. Anyone wanna fly me out to Seattle so I can attend???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home