Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, September 27, 2007

One Month Later

Last night I finally unpacked the last few boxes that I had in my room. I still have to find a shoe rack for all my shoes and then I will be official unpacked. Hanging up pictures and what not is next. I have things crammed into that room like there is no tomorrow. I will take some pics of it soon and eventually share.

Tomorrow my sister, Scott and Aubrey come to town for the weekend. I am excited about getting to see my niece again, it will be her first of many many trips to NOLA. Be on the look out for some pics of her enjoying the city. You know things like flashing on Bourbon Street, enjoying a Hurricane at Pat O's, dancing on bars.....

2 Comments:

Blogger WendyD said...

Your niece is going to live it up like Flat Stanley!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Make sure you take her to the dungeon! Have a great weekend with the family!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home