Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Baby Let down

Aubrey Rose left yesterday afternoon and headed on back to Phoenix with her parents. She is a very sweet and loving baby. She loves to smile and now loves to blow razzberries. I wonder who taught her that??? Actually she loves to copy people. Herself included. She will sneeze, and then right after that? She will do a fake sneeze. We all know it is fake, she even smiles after it, she is so proud of herself. She will do a fake cough. I was blowing razzberries at her and she was just watching me. Next thing my sister and I know....she is trying to do it back. Of course there were lots of spit bubbles involved as well as she did it.....and she does it alot now. But she almost has it down. She loves to watch football....that catches her attention more than anything else on the TV. Maybe that is because her grandfather watches it with her all the time. For a 5 month old she is pretty darn mellow.

I am now on the baby let down....no sweet baby to snuggle with, listen to giggle, smell that sweet baby smell. I miss em. Hopefully one day I will get to have my own.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she misses you too...esp. when blowing zerberts.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home