Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Comin on Home

Lately the posts have been lacking in the Bonerama aspect. Mainly because the boys have been on the road pretty much all summer long. They were scheduled to play back here in August, but they cancelled those shows. They needed some down time. Which is no wonder, like I said they have been criss crossing the US. They played what seems just about every area of the US even hitting Canada. I have a feeling this was just the very tip top of the touring iceberg for them. I know it gets hard for all of them, since their families are here, however they are musicians and this is what they really really want to do.

Gladly the month of October has Bonerama playing back in NOLA. Friday night they will be at Tipitina's. Sunday they are playing at the Gretna Heritage Fest. On the 12th they are playing my home away from home the Maple Leaf. The 17th has them playing at the Wednesday in the Square fall series. Voodoo Fest starts on the 26th and the boys play that day. It all rounds up on the 27th at Rock-n-Bowl.

Yes, it can be said that I have a month full of Bone to look forward too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home