Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, November 26, 2007

Achieving the Holiday Spirit

There was no decorating had at our house yesterday has my housemate had a lot of work to catch up with before today. That is okay, we will do it soon. Today I did bring with me a few Christmas cds to listen to. See I don't listen to Christmas music until Thanksgiving or the day after and cease to listening to it right after Christmas day. That does include my dear Harry Connick Jr. So his two CDs get a LOT of playing time during the holidays. I do admit however to watching the first of his holiday specials at random times. Okay it so I can laugh hysterically at a few of the skits. Mainly "It Must Have Been Ole Santa Claus" and "Wooden Soldiers on Parade." I just looked on You Tube to see if anyone had put those up, I didn't see them but I found a few others that I thought I would share to kind of get everyone in the Holiday spirit.
(for some reason the embedded code isn't copying and pasting correctly. )

Mad TV Clip:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ooKaCbMvaZ0

Happy Elf
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CTFTdo_Da-g

When My Heart Finds Christmas
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VkLYrSRh8J4

What helps you get in the spirit?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Definitely both Harry Christmas CDs for sure! I also enjoy seeing Rudolph and Charlie Brown Christmas on TV each year. I can't help it but I love them both and know nearly all the lines by heart!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home