Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, November 05, 2007

100 Things about Me


I have of course seen this on so many other blogs and I really don't think I have done this....so in case there are new readers or whatever, here it goes. It is completly scattered and will bounce around...be prepared.


1. With the help of my Brother-in-law, I made the trek from Seattle, WA to my now home in New Orleans, LA.


2. I had no job nor a place to live when I moved.


3. I have lived in Seattle WA, New Orleans LA, Missoula MT, and Roseville CA. (oh yeah and 6 weeks in Dallas, TX)


4. I am the local merchandise gal for Bonerama and Porter Batiste Stoltz. I have also helped out Paul Sanchez, Leroy Jones, New Orleans Helsinki Connection, Sonia Tetlow, Shamarr Allen and Ivan Neville.


5. I have a niece named Aubrey and she is beautiful.


6. My parents and sister live in AZ, the rest of our family is mainly in MT.


7. I have some Native American blood in me as well as French and Irish.


8. I really really want to have a family of my own one day.


9. I used to dream of living in NYC and being on/working on Broadway.


10. My degree is in Drama.


11. I stage managed many a show in Seattle.


12. I wanted to be an actress for a long time.


13. I used to be on the color guard, as in flag team.


14. My parents were surprised I even went to college, since I wasn't a big fan of school.


15. I love to hear live music.


16. I dance like a white person, I have no rhythm.


17. I used to be a glam rocker. Poison, Cinderella and Def Leppard used to be my favorite bands.


18. I used to get in perfume fights with my best friend in the drugstores.


19. Wil Wheaton was my first celeb crush.


20. I have met or had brief encounters with the following Celebs: Davy Jones, Harry Connick Jr, Matthew McConaughey, Sarah Jessica Parker, Al Gore, Tipper Gore, Ed McMahon, Tony Clifton, Sean Payton, Patricia Clarkson, Craig Ferguson, Alex Rodriguez, and Jamie Lee Curtis ( I yelled at her on the phone) Plus a bunch of people from Broadway.


21. I love celeb gossip. I used to have a subscription to People. It is addicting.


22. I can be overly dramatic.


23. I love Harry Connick Jr and his big band.


24. I am good friends now with some former members of said big band.


25. Contrary to popular belief I did not move to NOLA to be closer to Harry Connick Jr.


26. My first trip to NOLA was to see a Harry Connick Jr. concert during Jazz Fest.


27. I worked at an major advertising agency in Seattle. Hence the yelling at Jamie Lee Curtis.


28. I now work as a Purchasing Agent for a gear manufacturing company.


29. I hang out a lot at a local bar called The Maple Leaf


30. I could eat buffalo wings for breakfast, lunch and dinner.


31. I could actually eat chicken 24/7. I love it.


32. I almost sliced the tip of my thumb off when I was younger. Opening a can of orange juice.


33. I gave myself a black eye and a scar next to my eye with my flag pole. In front of the football team.



34. I had surgery on my left eye, my retina decided to detach. Something that usually happens when you are a lot older.



35. I didn't miss a Montana Grizzly Basketball game for 4 years.


36. I flew from Missoula, MT to West Virginia to see Montana lose to Marshall in the 1-AA football national championship game.

37. I can re-read books over and over again. Same with movies.

38. At the age of 32 I can safely say I have never been in love.

39. My favorite holiday is Mardi Gras

40. Night Blooming Jasmine is one of the best scents in the world.

41. I spent just about a year gutting homes once I returned to New Orleans.

42. Am not that fond of moldy smelly things.

43. Am one of the lucky ones, I only had 5 ft of water at my house, and it was in the basement. Yes a basement. Unfortunetly for me, most of my childhood, HS and College memontos were stored down there. But I am still lucky.

44. I have worked at 2 professional theaters. Sacramento Music Circus and Seattle Children's Theatre.

45. I change my hair color alot. Nothing really drastic. Usually just add reds. Currently right now however it is black.

46. I used to have braces.

47. I wear glasses and am hoping to get contacts again in the new year.

48. I am allergic to bees

49. My favorite movie of all time is "The Pirate Movie"

50. My favorite TV shows are : "How I Met Your Mother" "Lost" "Scrubs" "M*A*S*H" "Friends" "Will and Grace" "Law and Order"

51. I don't mind country music.

52. I get along just great with my parents.

53. I have 6 tattoos.

54. I hope to get at least one more.

55. I used to be deathly afraid of needles. I have gotten over that.

56. My favorite colors are reds and purples.

57. I have a cat named Lil Liza Jane.

58. I drink coffee during the week days, very rarely on the weekends.

59. I once lost 70+ lbs. I have since put most of it back on.

60. I tried to ski a few times. Both water and snow. I am no good at it.

61. I played softball in jr. high. continued on both in co-ed teams in Montana and Washington.

62. I tried playing both the flute and the guitar. I am too impatient.

63. I have been working on a blanket for my sister for over 2 years now.

64. I have the yarn for Aubrey's blanket, she may get it when she graduates from High School.

65. My sister and some friends once put on a play in our back yard. "Little Red Riding Hood" We invited the whole neighborhood.

66. I have been called: Spacey, Tracy, Casey, Daisy, Ricki (as in Lake), Tasty, Stace, Devil Girl,Koozbagontas.

67. My best friend Vanessa and I went a year without talking. We don't really remember why. We were in HS.

68. I drove from Roseville, CA to Missoula, MT on my own.

69. I have a big brother (that I never wanted) who is kinda cool. No not my brother in law.

70. I have a short attention span.

71. I will one day have my other blog up and running.

72. I almost got to go to Japan on an exchange program....it fell through.

73. I never skipped a day in High School.

74. I love Mariner's Baseball and it is one of the few things I miss about Seattle.

75. I have been to 25 different states in the US.

76. I have only gone to Mexico and Canada. Never abroad.

77. I really would love to go to Eygpt and Greece.

78. I have worked 10 different "real jobs" since turning 16.

79. I really only liked one of them.

80. I am terrified of lighting.

81. I almost didn't leave for Katrina.

82. I was in the Brownies and Girl Scouts.

83. We were at a day camp in Missoula, MT when the mountain we were on caught on fire. Almost a summer occurance to this day.

84. I don't like bugs.

85. I have an awful temper.

86. I have been bitten by a horse and one took me for a wild ride down a hillside...yet I still like them.

87. I am fascinated by Marilyn Monroe and James Dean.

88. I can quote almost all the lines from "Princess Bride"

89. I have met some of the best people in the world since moving to NOLA.

90. I have 5 Aunts from my mom's side and they have all had girls, with the exception of 2 boys.

91. I have 4 Uncles and 2 Aunts from my dad's side of the family. There are countless cousins.

92. I haven't seen my mom's real father in ages. I don't know if he is alive or dead. I don't reall care. My grandmother remarried a wonderful man and he is my grandfather.

93. I haven't been back to Montana in almost 7 years. Way over due on a trip back.

94. I used to love to drink diet coke by the gallons. Lately I have lost my taste for it.

95. I have watched "Days of Our Lives" since I was probably about 5 years old.

96. I have been through a hurricane, a tornado and a few earthquakes.

97. I am attempting to read some of the classics that "are must reads" It isn't going very well.

98. I love watching professional football. Saints and Seahawks.

99. I like to cook, but don't do it often as it is hard to cook for one person.

100. I was a non-paid extra in a movie.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home