Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Mini Countdown

In one week my parents will be coming to town. It will be their first visit since Katrina. My parents first came here almost 3 years ago about the same time. They made it the day of the Bonerama's cd release party for Live in New York. My mom came back later in December for a conference.

I think they are really looking forward to the trip and so am I. There is a lot going on next weekend, they should be able to experience another Bonerama show, there is a Po' Boy Festival on my street on Sunday. Saints football. Some friends will be home from overseas. Thanksgiving. A day at the horse races. They are taking some tours. I am taking my dad to the D-Day Museum. It will be a good time.

I am worried that my bed maybe too uncomfortable for them.....it bothered Lisa when they visited....Maybe they will have to sleep in Kristen's bed and Kristen can sleep in mine and I will of course still be on the couch.

I am excited for my parents to see the city as she recovers. They know that there is still a struggle going on, but they know it is slowly making it since I have been here. They know how much NOLA means to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home