Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy November

Holy Cow people, how did we get to November? Seriously....wasn't it just the summer? I guess time flies by when you are having fun. It is National Blog Posting Month so that means you will see a post a day here from me. Unfortunetly a cold has settled around my brain that is causing me to be completly unfocused and scattered. Instead of words, a few pictures from this past Friday's Voo Doo Fest, the set is of course Bonerama.


Boys takin the stage:

Craig, Matt (with the Sousaphone) and Mark Mark and the Bonerama Mamas.



2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I know, I cannot believe it's November already. I hope you feel better soon!
VooDoo fest looks like so much fun. I love reading your recaps of the event and seeing the pics.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love that second picture with Craig and Mark. Its such a great moment captured in digital form.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home