Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It is Finally Fall

After the torrential downpours that we had on Monday, it is now cool here. As I was getting ready to head to work this morning, it was 48 degrees outside. Yesterday the AC was switched off. It hadn't run in probably a day or two as it was. We have some little heaters that were given to us from some friends last winter and last night was the first time to break them out at the new house. I had to step out last night for a bit (flyering for an upcoming gig) and when I walked inside it was nice and cozy in the house. Only Kristen's heater was turned on. It heated that tiny house up just nice. In fact I didn't even turn my on last night at all. Now if work would just realize that it was cold outside and turn off the frickin AC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home