Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Flattering????

Last night I was having a conversation with a trombone player that I have known for years now...in a conversation he tried to pull the "you're so young" thing again. Now it doesn't matter how many times we have had this conversation....nor shall we forget the time I turned 30 and he really made fun of me then....last night he was thinking I was...oh about 5 years younger than I really am. Which is good in one direction, that I look younger than I am. Will enjoy that in a few years I am sure. However maybe it meant that I ACT younger than I am. Which could be a good thing or bad thing. You really are as old as you feel. Today? I feel about 89.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home