Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Brick Wall Meet my Head


The weekend flew by in a flash. Between music, football and running around there didn't seem to be any spare minutes. On Sunday evening I finally sat down with my computer and was able to add on some of the applications my co-worker didn't put on for me. He mainly go the operations systems back up and running. All looked good.

Last night, I sat down and cruised around a bit on the internet nothing beyond the ordinary. I was getting ready to upload my pictures from my camera. A message kept popping up saying there was new windows updates and my computer needed to restart. I ignored it for awhile, finally before starting the pictures I restarted my computer. I got up to do a few things in my room, came back to the message "Error loading operating system" Yet again, the computer has died. This time it didn't last a week. Seriously am I destined to never own a computer that actually works?? What is the deal??? Don't suggest Macs, because I am the only person in the world who can and has crashed Macs as well. They work no better for me. So I don't want to hear that crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home