Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holiday Blues

So there is a good chance that I will be spending the holidays here in NOLA. Instead of Phoenix with my family. I have just seen my parents and Lisa, Scott and Aubrey were here not to long ago. (I do really want to be part of Aubrey's first Christmas) However it isn't looking so hot right now. I don't have any vacation time and flight prices are insane. I have spent Thanksgiving alone and that was okay, however I don't know how I feel about spending Christmas alone. I do have friends that will be here, however I feel odd intruding on a family holiday. We will just see how it goes. I may actually find a great flight that won't cause me into further debt by making me lose more hours at work. Stranger things have happened right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I hope things will work out and you are able to get home.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home