Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, November 02, 2007

In a Fog

I feel as though I am letting everyone down so far this month (day 2 of NaBloPoMo) however my brain feels as though it may explode at any moment. I am here at work because my boss is on vacation and I was told to make sure I made it today because of that. Yeah. So until my brain releases, enjoy:


part of our front yard
other side of the side walk. it is hard to tell what kind of plant this is, it has thorns and is not a rose bush and some of the stalks are like 12 feet high. (one touches the phone line) it has little red "flowers" not quite flower like.....but closest thing that I can tell...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you get any say in that front yard? It looks kind of wild and overgrown, I'd probably cut it down a bit. Could even be weeds...we have some pretty flowering weeds...I chop them all down. ok, really Mike does cause he loves the weed wacker.

9:32 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

We have done some weeding and trimming and I pulled up some plants on the other side of the fence, and planted bulbs, some that are blooming already.

10:25 AM  
Blogger WendyD said...

That's all the more yard I could handle. But it would definitely make me want to get out the trimmer. *snip*

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home