Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend

I started the day off by spilling coffee on my white sweatshirt. My Comic Relief one no less. I just hope it comes out. Yes that is a complete indication to how my day has progressed. I really would like to go and curl up in a bed now, thank you very much.

I will just have to relive my weekend because it was a fairly nice one, with the exception of the jerks at KDV.

I had a doctor's appt on Friday so I got to leave work early. I spent the afternoon catching up on the ole Tivo and generally vegging out. I took a short nap from about 9 until 10:30. I was at the Maple Leaf by 11. Anders Osborne was playing and he had Stanton Moore on drums. Anders has been playing at the Leaf a lot recently and I do think this was his best night. It could have been because of Stanton, or that he was just on that night.

Saturday was pretty quiet. I had wanted to get to the Quarter earlier to wander around a play tourist and take some pictures. I have all these pictures at bars and of bands but none really of the city. However I did too much goofing off at home and by the time I got down there it was really too dark. I will just have to try again later. Saturday was the KDV madness, followed by the goodness of Tin Men at d.b.a. I didn't actually stay that late and was home by midnight.

Yesterday was football craziness and a grocery store run. The normal household chores. I did end up back at the Leaf at the request of a friend for a few hours last night. They had a crawfish boil, while I didn't eat any last night, I can say that they do put on a great boil!

I need to conserve energy this week. It is going to be a crazy weekend leading into a crazy week into an even more crazy weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hate to say it but coffee stains do not usually come out....the Today show ran a special saying if that happens-dye the whole thing with coffee-it comes out a really nice tan color and you can still wear it!!! Lisa

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home