Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, February 24, 2008

First Time

Last night I was standing at the door to the Maple Leaf chatting with Pete. A bunch people were leaving and one of them stops and asks if I wrote the blog Randomness. That was a first time that some one I didn't know brought up my blog and recognized me because of it. So hello L! (I know not everyone wants their name on blogs) and come and say hi at the next Bonerama gig. Speaking of, next Saturday there will be one. Rock-n-Bowl. Come out and bring lots of people. It is going to be a lot of fun. The boys will be going on the road just about to festival time so come and see them.

The sun is shining and I feel the need to go out and pull some weeds. Hopefully everyone is enjoying their day off!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! You the next blogger I have my sights on meeting... I am still shooting to meet you at Rock n Bowl next weekend!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home