Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, February 11, 2008

I could burst.

So this morning I am in the shower thinking the usual, "I don't want to get up, I don't want to be showering, and I don't WANT to go to my stupid job." Then it hit me. It is February 11th, 2008. It is a Monday. Hmmmm what could be going on that would perk me up in .05 seconds and then make me a nervous mess in .02 seconds? Yes that is right. My boys of Bonerama are making their primetime debute tonight on David Letterman. Excuse me a moment while I have a small panic attack for them. Actually, I am more excited than anything. I thought I would cry this weekend if one more person asked me one of the following variations "Are you going to New York? " "How come you aren't selling merch at Letterman? sell it outside?" "You going to Letterman?" I got this picture this morning from one of my boys and know that if I was there I would have been dancing under the marquee. It could be better that I am not there. ;) Don't forget to watch!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home