Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Moving on.

Several things to say. None of huge importance, so its comin' atcha bullet style

  • For those of you who have asked to see the pics of Taylor Hicks onstage with Papa Grows Funk, don't hold your breath to see them anytime soon. See my housemate who took the pictures? She has an old school camera. With film. We will be lucky to see the pictures before next Christmas. It is just the way it is.
  • French Quarter Fest will be announcing its lineup for musicians and food vendors today. I don't know honestly which one is more exciting. FOOD! MUSIC! 3 days, and it is all free! Okay the music is free. The food isn't. April 11-13th get your dancing shoes ready.
  • I hit my head last night. Actually the car door slammed into my head. It still hurts. I wouldn't be suprised if I had a slight concussion. At least I didn't have a swearing fit when in happened.
  • Bonerama is playing a really fun gig this weekend so if you are in town and want to check them out for yourself? This is a good one. The new field for Tulane baseball is opening up this weekend and they are having a weekend long celebration, as well as some games. Saturday at 12 noon they are having a block party in which Bonerama will perform and then they are playing the National Anthem. Feb. 29th they will be playing the National Anthem for the Hornets game.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

How did a car door slam on your head? I hope you are okay!

Maybe you already talked about this but have the Bonerama boys come down from their "Letterman" cloud yet? So awesome they were on the show. Looks like Dave really liked them!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see who's in the FQF this year. It's my favorite festival and the one which got me started on blogging last year.

Head--ouch. Sorry to hear that.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home