Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Celeb Run In

I knew it was a matter of time. Apparently the Leaf is a good place for Celebs to hang out. I just recently missed Drew Barrymore and Justin Long there....they left right before I got there. Tonight? It was someone I really enjoy....and I am about to re-reveal a shameful like for this person....but Taylor Hicks was there tonight. He was really sweet. :) more tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing to be ashamed of...there are a lot of us hicks a holics out here...nice reading your blog!!! Look forward to reading more about your run in with taylor

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You would not be ashamed if you knew how many people really love Taylor Hicks. He's sweet, shy and stunning to look at. Hope you had a good night in NO. Thanks for the info. We love Taylor Hicks!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He didn't mention if he was going to be in Mobile to sit in with anyone did he?

8:58 AM  
Blogger susan said...

No shame! Looking forward to hearing more.....

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT A THRILL FOR YOU TO SPEND TIME WITH SUCH A GREAT GUY. NOT LIKE SOME OF THE CELEBS.,

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky lady to get to see Taylor up close and personal. Also, I love New Orleans went to see Taylor there at the HOB in August. Were you there?

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home