Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lovely Afternoon

After a slightly hectic start to the day, which involved a frantic run around the house to get ready and to an almost keystone cop scene for a car ride, I made it to out to the new baseball stadium for the block party. There was a huge stage set up right outside the entrance. At first there were not a whole lot of people there. The air was filled with the scent of burgers, beer and crawfish. The sun was shining with just a hint of a breeze. By the end of the set, there was a much much bigger crowd. I witnessed all ages out there dancing to and enjoying the sounds of Bonerama. It was a wonderful afternoon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice music & nice weather makes for a great day.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous--I was slow on the uptake on the new stadium. Glad you had a good time.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home