Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Awesome News

So I just saw Chris Rose on my street. I guess he went to go and get a cup of coffee at Zotz or something. He pulled up as I was standing outside talking to a friend on the phone. I saw him get back in his car as I was about to go for a bike ride. I thought that was pretty cool.

There was something else that also happened that is pretty damn cool as well today...what was it? I don't know...let me think...oh yes it had to do with a phone call I got just as I was leaving work. As it turns out I will one of the Assistant Stage Managers for the Vagina Monologues that is happening at the New Orleans Arena and the Superdome as part of the big V-Day events.

I have only just stopped jumping up and down and am letting the nerves come and get me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! What's a V-day, and how can a guy take part? ;-)

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic news... Good For You! :) Melissa

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations!!!!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Oh my gosh Stacey!!! Fantastic news! I was wondering if you'd heard anything.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home