Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sunny Sunny Day

The past few days here have been outstanding. Today I am a little tired due to a restless night of sleep, but I will be sure to get over it. I would love to go for another bike ride today, however I am housesitting for some friends and after what has happened (car stolen/house rekeyed) before they left, I know they feel more comfortable with someone at the house. Since I am going out this evening to see some friends play, I kinda feel like I need to be there after work until I leave. I will just sit out in their newly done and gorgeous backyard and enjoy the afternoon instead.

It finally seems like maybe spring will stick around here for a bit. Of course I haven't looked at the upcoming weather for the next 10 days, but I am hoping it will stay this way for a little bit. Especially for Saturday since the big St. Patty's day parade is happening. If you have never gone, in addition to beads they throw out potatoes, cabbage, carrots and other exciting items. It is always a good time. Luckily the place I am staying at is within walking distance of the parade route so I can just wander on down to enjoy it!

I did just realize I must have spring-itis. You know like Senior-itis when you were a senior in HS and it was almost the end of the year and you had a hard time concentrating? That must be happening to me. I don't want to do anything but be outside.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Pimm's cup from Napoleon House is all you are needing in that backyard with you!

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Days like today rock. Need to figure out a way to bottle it for emergency use in August.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

I so have Spring fever right now. My sandals are calling my name.

Have fun at the parade..take lots of pics.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home