Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Still Alive

I made it through Jazz Fest. It may not be in one piece. It could be said that I may have killed more than a few brain cells over the past two weeks. I haven't slept much and right now I have been up for 24 hours. I will do my big lowdown on Jazz Fest in a few days, accompanied with some pictures.

Tomorrow I will be out at Wednesday in the Square. I won't be pouring beer this week, but selling some merch for PBS. Come say hi if you are out there!

So I am shooting for Thursday. I will also be putting this post up at my new blog. So look out for it. The site is pretty much ready, I just haven't transferred the old posts from here over to there. I was going to wait until that was all done, but I feel like a good Jazz Fest post at the new site is fitting.

One more item of semi-importance for those of you not Jazz Fested out and are here in town. Bonerama is playing this Friday at the Maple Leaf. You know where to find me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have enjoyed living vicariously through you during Jazz Fest!!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

You need a vacation after JF! It was so much fun!

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coming up to catch a few breaths now?

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home