Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, January 10, 2005

For once...I am not tired. I didn't move at all yesterday. Well I gave Liza a bath...that as ambitious as I got. Everytime I tried to read, I would fall asleep, everytime I tried to watch a movie, I would fall asleep. I think I was tired. I ended up taking my new roomie to Donna's on Saturday night to see Leroy and Craig play. It was a great as usual, however the MG song was more energtic than normal...I mean Leroy did the BOOTY SHAKE!!! I was just howling....Katya got up and played a few songs, Sister Teedy sang a song...at one point Katya looked at me and said "there are more musicians here than non" it was very cool. We had a great time. I did see Jason on Saturday too....first time I have seen him in almost a month...however we have talked a few times. He has been crazy busy with work, he worked everyday the week of years....working like 12 hours a night. That and he needs to decide what he wants. ugh. I swear this time, I am done. No more. On the roommate front....Anders is a nice guy....but I am not his personal tour guide. Yesterday he was kinda rude, because I hadn't done much....well dude, you know where the quarter is, I have shown you how to get around....now go!! I know he is new to this country and doesn't know anyone here.....but I can't make groceries appear for him. Hell I can only get groceries when Adam and Carrie go....since they are nice enough to take me. I told him where the closest grocery store is...about a 10 min walk....and told him that a cab or bus could get him there and back just as well. If I don't leave the house, he doesn't....if I do, he wants to go. I am happy that Liz will be back tonight, she can show him all the "student" hangouts.....OH and he mentioned on Thursday that he may want to move onto campus...or somewhere with more students....since he is the only exchange student in the law program this semester. Liz is gonna love that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home