Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

*sigh* the new roomie informed me yesterday that he is moving out. Liz still isn't back. I am assuming that bad weather on the west coast has prevented her from coming home yesterday. So she doesn't know about any of this yet. I thought about calling her the other day when he mentioned that he may move....but didn't want to ruin the last few days of her vacation. I guess he just wants to be around other law students 24/7. You think he would have thought of this before he moved. Of course this shouldn't suprise me...after all he did think Canal Street was the French Quarter. I guess the map we gave him, and me pointing it out did nothing to help. You think if you were moving to a new country you would have done a bit of research on the place but it doesn't seem like he has done any. He keeps thinking I am going to come up with a grand way for him to get groceries....uh considering I can only get groceries when Adam and Carrie go, I am not going to be of any help. I have showed him which way to go for the stores and said that busses and or cabs should work. I just don't get why you would come somewhere, and not want to get out and see/meet people. I know its hard doing that, but how else can you experience the place? Just because I don't want to go out every night/day to show him around, he stays home. Is it wrong of me NOT to want to show him around? I did invite him out to the quarter on Saturday when I went to look for a book, to show him where it really was. I left around 12:30 or so, and he decided to stay home because of jet lag....he did however come to Donna's with me later that night. I tried....thats all I can do I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home