Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, May 23, 2005

Mini freak out #842

I need 2 new roomies!!! PRONTO. The end of the month is almost here. And I have been posting on craigslist for over a month now and no real solid bites. I thought I had some, but then they decided that their move in date would have to be later. Well thats good, move in later, but send rent now!!! I have had everyone from normal peoples to a sex phone operator. Seriously. Liz has posted a few times about the room as well on Craigslist, and has posted a listing at her "school" Adrian has done the same. Am I wrong to think that because techincally since they are leaving before the lease is up that it should be almost fully their responisblity to find people to take their spots? The lease is up in August and we would be re-signing it will all the new roomies. Liz has done a lot more work I think, than Adrian has. And she has a lot more going on. Like finishing her thesis. I keep thinking it will be nice to find people, but at the same time...I should have gotten my own place. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it wasnt for the husband, the kids, the dogs and the cats....I would be there tomorrow...

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home