Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, July 19, 2005


Read Me....Read Meeeeeee

That's what my Harry Potter book is saying to me right now. Its sitting behind me. Adam picked it up at the PO yesterday, and I was reading by 6. I fell asleep at 10, but got 250 pages in of reading first. I fell asleep with the book in my hands. I got another 30 pages in on the bus. Trying to figure out how I can read now that I am at work. So in the meantime, if you haven't seen it. The nakedness that occurred at the Bonerama show. If you did see it earlier, well now you can enjoy it here too. Heh..I think its Rugalator, that Craig is singing. Shirts were still on when they did "Funky Liza" for me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have no words.

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Lisa. You can't see it, but I changed my post at c.com AT LEAST 10 times right after I saw that!!
-Janice

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I never would have imagined craig would have been the one with clothes on! HA! -K

7:47 PM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

Yeah...Craig was a good boy that night. For once. ;)

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home