Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, July 20, 2005



Its a lovely day

It really is. I started today by listening to Harry Connick Jr. first Star Turtle, then Come by Me, and now back to Star Turtle. This is my favorite of all of Harry's CDs. If fact I got a Star Turtle tattoo. Yeah, yeah freaky weird fan is what your thinking. Well the CD means alot to me...the music on it does. I can't explain it very well, but it always makes me happy. Turtle's also have a very signifigant meaning in Native American culture, so it wasn't just about Harry. Okay so there is a star on the turtle, and it has a trombone. But I figured if I am gonna get a tattoo, I want it to encompass as many things as I can. All three of my tattoos have meaning. This one is about, culture. My love of music. Harry. I even had music notes added around my ankle almost a year ago. Mark Mullins was sweet enough to give me some of his music for that. Its a song of Bonerama's. Anyway...I am sitting here jamming to Star Turtle and singing along. I think part of my good mood has to do with the boy. We were suppose to hang out Monday and Tuesday. Things have come up that have prevented it (last night it was me falling asleep) oops. But not tonight. I am very excited. I like spending time with him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats just a fabulous tattoo..I'm working on some ideas for my next one....

1:04 PM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

gonna get it in less than a month? ;)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home