Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sad

We are almost a month away from my 30th bday. I have been looking forward to this weekend/party/birthday for awhile now. Lots of people said they were coming. I shouldn't be suprised now that the numbers are dwindling. There are a few people FOR sure going to be in town. Of course Lisa and fam. Terri. Annette is coming down from Baton Rouge, as are Hank and Gayle. Adam and Carrie are gonna try to come back. And I am STILL very excited about that. Kristy may/or may not be here. We never know with her. ;) But there were some very special people. My two best friends, that I wanted to be here. Now as weird as it may sound, but they have never met each other. Vanessa is my best friend from high school. No I take that back. Jr. High. She did tell me a few months ago that she didn't think she was going to be able to afford making it down. I was really hoping that she may be able to swing it, but since I haven't heard from her in awhile, and we are close to the weekend, it doesn't look like that is gonna happen. Michelle and I met when I went back to Missoula for college. I just heard from her, and she has had some things come up, and she doesn't think she is gonna make it. Oh and my parents informed me this weekend that they more than likely WON'T be making it. So that means I have to wait for the car for a bit longer. They are thisclose to selling their house, and need to go to AZ to look for a new one and for jobs. I know I will still have fun, and I am very excited about the people that will be here. I was also just really hoping for these very special people to be part of what I consider a big birthday for me. Oh well. I will focus on the postive. The people that WILL be there. The music (no not Bonerama unless someone knows something I don't) The food. The good times.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm sorry your two friends wont be making it down....that stinks...but we'll have a GREAT TIME anyway! Even without those bone boys!!!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - I partied with friends on my 30th. Had a local attorney buy me a blow job shot - it's hard to face him in a Courtroom now. I was at a heavy weight but partied in a jeans mini and elmo slippers - it was a great time! I'm sure yours will be AWESOME!! Want me to loan you my elmo slippers? lol
-Janice

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm workin on it- if I have a real job, then I'll have to be all respondsible and shit and stay home, otherwise I'll head to nola for the PARTY! -K

7:51 PM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

You? responsible? HA. No I hope I don't see you then. I want you to get a job. ;)

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home