Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, July 18, 2005

Well Hell

I had a post all typed up...pictures and everything. And the sight crashed for awhile...and I lost it all. And I am too damn tired to re-do it. So a quick re-cap. Weekend=Good. Bonerama shows=off the hook. Whenvever you get a Mark Mullins/Craig Klein vocal sandwich. Life is good. Not getting my Harry Potter book=BAAAAAAAD. I am still pissed at the post office. They didn't even knock or ring the door bell. Assholes. Just left me a slip saying they tried to deliver it. And how do I know that they didn't knock or ring the door bell? Cuz I was sitting there in the living room, and heard them deliver the mail. And I thought the book was coming from UPS. So I didn't hurry down the stairs to get the mail. All that was there was the slip saying they tried. If I had gone down right then, I would have been able to chase after the guy. *sigh* So today Adam said he would go pick it up for me. Fingers crossed that he makes it in time. He needs to come and get the slip from me, and back to the post office before they close. At 4:30. UGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home