Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hollywood South

Stars shine here in NOLA....because they are SWEATING like feinds. Yesterday Lisa called me to tell me they had seen a bunch of trailers set up in the Quarter....on my way to work, I passed them setting up a scene for some Disney movie. They were filming at the end of the day when I walked by. All weekend there was something being filmed in the Pan American Life building on Poydras. So last night after STUFFING ourselves at Port O Call...we walked back down to where the trailers were set up. It appeared to be the "home base" and no one was around. So we wandered by all the trailers looking at the names on them. It was the film for Michael Keaton. Do you know who else is in that movie???? Brendan Fraser. I feel full stalking mode coming on. I had known Brendan Fraser was going to be here...I just didn't realize it was NOW. Lisa guess what we are doing tonight??? ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up for it...we'll get some Pimms to go and hang out....need to chat up some security guards....

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh If you get to meet brendan I'd die die die of jelousy. I love me some Brendan!
-k

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home