Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

West Nile Virus

I had a whole post written out, with pictures and the blogger server crashed or something. So now? You get this. If you want to see the pics, I stole them from Lisa's site. She is doing a picture of the day from their trip. I had a wonderful and fantastic birthday, although Lisa and I may have contracted West Nile from sitting by the pool and being a tiki bar for the mosquitos. I will give a full recount of the bday celebrations later.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if I dont get West Nile it will be a miracle. 17 cases in the state....I have 30 gazillion bites on my legs. I counted them.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are they sold out of bugspray at the A&P? Or are these like super-evolved-mosquitos that deet doesn't work on? yikes!
We're having similar problems in Nor Cal. They're doing aircraft spraying in all the rural areas, and then small scale truck spraying up and down every street.
-k

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was more like we were too lazy to go up and get the bug spray. So we sat and complained about the bugs for a few hours...

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice... HA!
Im used to it-- we work up a good forcefeild of bugspray,dirt and sublock every year at camp. after 3 days of layers,its impossible for a mosquito to get through!
-k

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home