Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Soap Update

Okay I only watched 15 mins of "Days of our Lives" today. Dia came and got me before I could watch much more, all so we could have our arms poked with a needle that didn't feel to good. But what I saw was:

Mimi and Shawn discussed their "kiss" and how it was a mistake. Actually that is what Shawn thought, and even though Mimi was agreeing, that is CLEARLY not what she really want. Shawn just needs to let go of Belle, cuz she is married to Phillip now and gave birth to their baby "yesterday" Really that was early last week, but whatever.

Marlena was taken to a coffee shop by Roman #1. I really don't remember his name on the show now..I think Alex. But way back in the day he was the first Roman. Or at least the Roman I remember first. He is now doing this brainwashing thing to Marlena cuz he wants her for himself, even though he was hired to help her regain her memory.

John, aka Roman #2 busted into the hair salon where Marlena was suppose to be, why do I mention this? Cuz the little bit with the hairdresser reading her "Soap Opera Secrets" magazine and her mentioning her "shows" to John was mildly entertaining. John eventually finds Marlena and they talk about being grandparents now, John telling Marlena what a wonderful mother she had been. He was just getting ready to tell Marlena why Belle's real name is Isabella (his dead wife from way before)

Roman #3, and the current Roman, has just arrested Sami for being Stan. Not sure about that whole story line, but it was something Tony DiMira had made her do, something about treason. Sami proclaimed "But dad I can't go BACK to prison" Did I mention that her wedding to Lucas the "day before" didn't happen, again?

Austin is back, the REAL HOT Austin, and he was out at the police station fighting with Kate, him trying to explain why he was there for moral support for Sami, even after everything she has ever done to him and everyone else. Kate, was well, Kate. It was pretty much the same conversation these two have had for the past few days on the show.

And that's all I saw. Fascinating isn't it? Or just plain sad?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, Stacey, when you've regressed to recapping soap operas for a blog entry, its time to go back to work! LOL!

I hope you are able to find something when you get back down there. It seems like there will be lots of opportunities....hopefully something will turn up!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home