Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Days away

By Thursday night...I could be home. It will be more like Friday I am guessing...but its around the corner. It just for the day, but it will sure be glad to be there. There is a lot to do to make the house habitable. I am one of the lucky ones, I don't have as much clean up as others do. most of the stuff I have in storage will have to be chucked, and that is sad. But its just stuff. After Oct. 25th, the landlords can start evicting people for partial damage. Our house has partial damage. Let's hope that they don't kick us out. Cuz that will royally suck ass. That is one thing I do need to grab that I forgot all about when I left is my lease..there maybe something that says that in there. My hope is that by Nov. 1st I am officially back home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck, Safe travels and most of all BE SAFE!! I'll worry about you three. Blow NOLA a kiss for me while you're down there please :-)

-Janice

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home