Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Rather Sad

My day revolves around TV right now. Or reading a book. I am slowly going crazy. At least I think that is what is going on. Thankfully this weekend will be a bit more active. Tomorrow I am going to help Dia at work with a customer service carnival thingy. Friday we are going to see one of her favorite bands. Her parents arrive this weekend as well and we are going to the Texas State Fair. Tuesday we are going to see "Wicked" I am beyond excited to see this. I have been dying to see the production since I first heard about it being done on Broadway. I have had the cast recording since the day it came out. Randy is busy finishing up the book right now. I can't wait to read "Son of a Witch" the follow up book that was just released!! Then my sis comes to town on Wed, then we go to NOLA the next day. Hopefully in the time at home I will know when I can go back for good. I talked to the landlady's office yesterday and they are still trying to figure things out. They are just getting back to the city themselves. Oh and in all that, the boy should be here for at least a day. Or a night. Whichever, at least I get to see him again!!! How boring is this entry? Maybe I will do daily recaps of "Days of our Lives" for those who don't get to watch it. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey-let me know how the play is!! I LOVED the book...Leigh Ann turned me on to that. I didn't know Son of a Witch was out???!!!
Lisa

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boring? Sounds like you have ALOT going on!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home