Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Going Home

I get to go home soon. My zip code opened up this past weekend. We are going to go over on the 13th. Dia, my sister and I. It won't be a permanent return to the city. Just to clean up a bit, and get some more things. Like clothes. However a lot of my winter clothes were in the basement. Which was underwater. One of my roomies actually made it back to the house on Friday. She said there was no damage to the house other than the water in the basement. She said it just smelled really musty. Luckily the water in one of the tubs drained, so its just the tub in my bathroom that will need some serious scrubbing. So its great great news. I can't wait to get back to the city permently. Hopefully the water will be back to a suitable shape soon, I would like to shower. While back, I am going to start asking around about work as well. Might as well, I am sure there will be plenty of hotels, restaurants and bars looking for people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home