Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, November 21, 2005

Fluke

We went back to Donna's last night....the smell in the bathroom is back. Its so back to normal. ;) They did paint the place and not all the pictures are back up, but the one's Sheik did of Leroy and Craig are up!!! We got to talk to Uncle Lionel...one of the last living New Orleans music legands....and had a long talk with Donna herself. She is such a busy woman!!! It was fantastic. The weekend was crazy with lots of running around with our guests, I can't wait to see them when they come back in Jan. Tomorrow will be spent waiting for the gas guys....I can't wait for a hot shower. I can't wait to shave my legs!!! Seriously...shaving your legs when your skin is all prickly doesn't feel all that good. So its been like 2 weeks since I have shaved my legs, and I am almost all out of clean long pants!! I am furry and really hate it.

Ya know that saying when it rains it pours? That is happening right now....hopefully I will have everything figured out by the end of the week....its a good rain....its exciting and confusing....I can't wait to share....but it will have to wait just a bit. Don't want to jinx anything just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home