Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, November 18, 2005

Started Early

I started the weekend early. Last night I went out with some new friends, and had a blast. We had this very yummy dinner on Frenchmen's street, then went to see the Jazz Vipers and then Washboard Chaz at Apple Barrel. I just have to say that I :heart: Debbie Davis aka Mrs. Matt Perrine. She had me rolling last night.....she pretty much rocks like her husband does. Now for the crazy weekend ahead. I can't wait to see the Griz/Cat game. Last year there was a party hosted at Cooter Brown's, just down the street from my house. I talked to the people that had hosted it, and they are holding it in Monroe this year. She said a guy from FEMA also called her asking about it. She gave me the info to get the game on Satelitte, so I am gonna go down to Cooter Brown's and hopefully they will turn it on for me!!!! Otherwise I will go to the coffee shop and watch it online. Its the 105th meeting...the Griz have one 65 of those games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home