Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Guess What?

Next Wed, we should be getting our washer/dryer and new fridge.....I can't wait. I don't know which I am more excited for. I mean now we can cook more than small portions of food. Buy meats and fruits and veggies and have a place to store them rather than eat them in one sitting. But to be able to do my laundry without having to lug it somewhere??? I am in serious need of having to do some laundry but right now am trying to decide if I want to wait or just go to the laundromat.....I still have a bag full of clothes that had been in the basement that I was able to save. Because the rubbermaid tote they were in floated on the water.....so they don't smell that bad. My roomie washed one of the shirts for me already and it just needed one wash. Its the small things really...ya gotta love em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home