Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, December 02, 2005

I just about fainted

When I got home last night. Guess what we had?? MAIL!!!!!!!! Of course it wasn't anything that I was really waiting for, but we got mail. I don't know how often we will get it, and I will still swing by the Post Office tomorrow to check for any other mail, but dang.

My roomie and I went to Target last night and loaded up on Christmas decorations, including a tree. We were total dorks and at one point each of jumped up and down in the aisles. We bought the CUTEST stockings (why do I always want to write stalkings???) that have these little chalk boards on them so we can write our names. We were starting from scratch and it didn't seem like we bought a lot, but we did. Did you know that they are making Spree, Sweet Tart, and Starburst candy canes now???? They are. We bought Spree and Sweet Tart. We are going to get on a decorating kick tomorrow afternoon!!! I think I am gonna go buy a "few" more things....just to make the house a bit more Christmas-y.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home