Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Waiting for the Midol to kick in

Seriously...I woke up at 6 AM, a full half hour before I needed to be up. Freezing my ass off. Yet none of us in the house thought we needed to turn on the heat last night. We figured that once we were asleep it would be okay. Plus something about not wanting to pay for the outrageous gas prices.....It was okay when we were asleep, but I must have kicked off the covers at one point or something...but I woke up too early because you know that half hour makes a difference. But I was in a bad, bad mood. I hate PMS. I took a dose of Midol when I got to work, and am now feeling much better. Maybe it also helps that the people here where I am temping are really nice and friendly. Also the fact that Harry (as in Connick Jr.) will be on the Christmas tree lighting special tonight may be a good thing, and Craig is playing at the Palm Court tonight and we are going. I need to decide if I am going to go after the tree lighting special or before. I am pretty sure Lisa and Scott are recording it for me, so I can watch it when I got to Phoenix for Christmas. Grace is going with me and she wants to eat dinner at Palm Court. I think Roger and Elyse are going as well. The gumbo at Palm Court is pretty darn good....

I didn't get any of my errands done last night. Why? Because for some strange reason I thought the bank was open until 5. I don't know why I had that in my head. They close at 4. So I had no money to get the things I needed. And then my car started doing some serious overheating. I added more coolant yesterday when I got home and it did much better this morning. So today at lunch I get to spend it standing in line at the bank. Then to errands running. I live an exciting life don't I????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home