Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Bra

We went to the Bra last night for dinner. Really its the Marigny Brassiere but that totally says Bra in there. We had originally planned on going to Palm Court, Craig was playing. Or so we had been told by his website. Palm Court actually decided to close until New Year's Eve, Craig will play that night. So word to the wise....don't always trust Craig's website. He had forgotten to change it. But he did tell me a list of places he is playing in the next month so that's cool. I told him I gave up Harry for him....Anyway...back to the Bra. I have been there a few times before. The last time was a few weeks ago, and we did have dinner. It is a bit pricey, but so, so worth it. Last night I had lamb chops with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, carrots, green beans and bread. I also had a strawberry mojito (soooooo freakin good) and a Pimm's Cup (yes Lisa...I did a Pimm's) Not only was the dinner fantastic the company was even better. We were a tad loud at a few points....I could see people looking over at us...but they all had smiles on their faces!!

Oh and HOLY CRAP its December!!!! My roomie and I are going to decorate this weekend for Christmas. She is getting excited to watch "Happy Elf" with me tomorrow night on NBC.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Pimms for me too!!!!

YUMMY!

We now have 3 bottles of Pimms in the liquor cabinet. I think tonight will be a Pimms night. Just for the hell of it!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home