Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Saying goodbye to a friend.....

I lifted these off the Bonerama website....taken by my friend Sheik. Today we say goodbye to Brian. With all that has gone on in the past four months, this is tough to accept. I know I am not the only one feeling that way. Today is going to be hard, but luckily I have made some pretty good friends here in NOLA, who also knew Brian and will be there. We can support each other. Lots and lots of people knew and loved you Brian!!! We miss you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it hit me today. I just had an all out crying jag. Felt good to get it all out but I really dont feel much better.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home