Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's Hot Out

Weather.com says its 82, but feels like 85. I am gonna have to disagree. Humidity is only at 58%. For awhile this morning it felt like it might be cooler than it was yesterday. Now I am not so sure. I mean its only 12:30 here, and ya'll know it gets hotter in the late afternoon. When I got home last night, walking into the house was like walking into a furnace. And this was at 9 last night. Seriously. We broke down and turned the AC on this morning so the kitties don't have heat stroke. I had my ceiling fan on, a seperate smaller fan on, a tylenol pm in the system, little amount of sleep from the night before, and I still had a hard time sleeping. Oh well. I would rather bake then freeze. That just means lots of sunscreen, loose clothes, a hat, and lots to drink this weekend for French Quarter Fest!! So I guess I will add water to my Jack Daniels...so I don't dehydrate. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like perfect weather to me! Wear sunscreen!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ice cubes count as water, right? :P

don't they make a frozen version of hand grenades? ha ha
-Kristy

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home