Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Some Gripes

I really will put up some pics soon from FQF, I haven't had time in the past few days to sit, let alone do something constructive. I have been home to sleep. That's it.

Yesterday I was checking out the Tivo, to make sure none of the shows I wanted to watch hadn't gotten deleated and guess what? It didn't record "How I met Your Mother" nor did it tape the full half hour of "Surreal Life" There are several other things missing as well. It is ticking me off. One of my roomies takes the cable connection out almost everyday to use it on her computer. Of course when I am home? Everything records just fine. When I am not home? It doesn't. What's the point?

This morning I got up earlier than normal, as I was getting a ride to work from the other roomie (had some boxes to bring with me), I was half asleep as I poured Liza's kitty food into her bowl, guess what crawled out of the bowl??? MAGGOTS. We have FUCKIN MAGGOTS all over. Its those damn coffin flies. They are back again. Right after the storm they were everywhere, we used Raid and all other things to kill them. Well they are back. And they are bringing maggots. I took out the garbage, which was filled to the brim with nastiness. I have NO clue as to what to do to get rid of these damn flies. Maybe if someone other than myself cleaned the kitchen, we may not have as many. Since I haven't eaten at home or used any dishes in, oh I don't know....a week....I don't see why I should have to do them. I always make sure to wipe down the counters, the stove, the sink, and run the garbage disposal, and sweep. It hasn't happened in over a week. Nasty.

Its finally raining here. It hasn't rained in several months. It rained a bit on Friday, then again last night and today. All rain here is accompanied by thunder and lighting....which is always a good show. Its gonna make for a very interesting Wed in the Square tonight....it happens rain or shine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't aware my roommate moved south. :) Welcome to hell.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home