Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, April 24, 2006

What is my name again?

I can barely function today. My eyes are so heavy and just want to close for several hours. But once again it was so worth it. I will put up some pics in the next few days. There will be a nap this evening before we go to d.b.a. to see Rick play. Since my brain can not form full thoughts, you get bullets again just some highlights

  • Beautiful sunny weather
  • Running into the same people at every stage.
  • When the NOLA "locals" start to recognize you and talk to you.
  • Helping Barney Floyd win battle of the bands with the rest of the Arabi Wrecking Krewe.
  • Hurricane Brass Band....they are so much fun.
  • Meeting wonderful new people.
  • Wandering all over the quarter.
  • Watching the Mayoral results come in at Lafitte's
  • Hearing Lillian Boutte sing.
  • To walking past a stage and seeing Matt Perrine up there.
  • Not sipping slowly, but rather sucking down.
  • Craig really should be mayor, he does know EVERYONE!!!
  • Seeing Rick and Steve on a random stage.
  • The crowds, it was so crowded it was wonderful
  • Seeing the Rads, they sounded so good.

That's all I got for now. I am gonna attempt to wake up a bit since I have to go deal with some $$ here at work. Need to be focused for that!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered how much fun this weekend was going to be for you!!! Rock on. Oh-btw-don't forget to call your BIL and wish him a happy bday! Lisa

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo! I enjoyed the calls after the growing # of Hurricanes...none sipped slowly! ha ha
You are totally becoming a new orleans local stace...you lucky hooker.
And Mayor Klein, hmmm, that has a nice ring to it!!
-Kristy

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home