Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, April 21, 2006

Gimmie a Tab

I was proud of myself last night. I stayed home. I didn't go out as planned and for that matter I didn't clean as I had planned (if I didn't go out) I sat on the couch and caught up on Tivo. I was in bed by 10. Then I started waking up. A LOT!! Like 5 or 6 times last night. I finally got up for good about a half hour ago. I now need to do the cleaning I put off. Jessica's plane gets here at 10:45, so she should be to my house by 12 at the latest. Then its off we go. I want a Tab energy drink!! Have you tried it??? Its not so bad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are pretty good, not as tasty as Red Bull however!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home